Do you love making, crafting, building or hacking? Can you show us how to make something in 30 minutes? Whether you work with metal, wood, textile, clay, plant, sound, code, or else, we want to hang out with you!
The Sunshine Coast Mini Maker Faire is looking for volunteers to lead short workshops. Interested? Fill the form at the bottom of the page.
- introduce participants to an interesting skill, process, material or object
- allow room for creativity and exploration
- be around 30 minutes in length
- be doable with groups of 6-8 participants
- end with participants having made their own thing (they can leave with)
Each workshop will be taught 6-8 times during the Sunshine Coast Mini Maker Faire on Saturday, May 26th, 2018 from 11am-5pm.
Dougall Park, Gibsons, BC, Unceded Squamish Territory
Perks of volunteering with us:
- meeting awesome fellow makers
- sharing the excitement of participants realizing “hey, I can do that!”
- feeling good about giving back to your community
- plus, we will cover the cost of all the tools and supply
How to apply:
Easy peasy, simply email Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your workshop idea. It’s ok if you don’t know all the details yet, we can help you figure it out.
Share your passion, share your skills, lead a workshop at the Sunshine Coast Mini Maker Faire.